My hols, my wish, my destiny
How time flies... one week more and it is Christmas... another week and school will reopen. Many things have happen and people have come and go... Leaving in their wake, memories for me to treasure.
Looking back the past few months, or to be precise, after taking charge of the CCAs in my JCs, I have more or less neglected SJAB. After analysing what have happen in SJAB the past few months, it dawned on me that actually times have changed and things do not work the way it used to be. Putting most of my time and energy there, I hope at least before the hols end, things will be better.
Helping out in the basic NCO course have yield many rewards and surprises. From the camp to the course days and finally to the exam day, many unexpected incidents have occurred. This whole course spanned since the end of my OP all the way until last sun. Seeing the trainees maturing throughout the duration of the course makes me feel that my efforts have not been gone to waste. 皇天不负苦心人Frankly speaking, I have learn a lot there, be it admin skills, camp craft or even life skills, it have truly been a very rewarding experience.
Putting that aside, back to the one small and cozy family. The chalet was an interesting and eventful one. The surprising thing is that even though I only slept 4 hours + for the camp, I was quite active during the chalet. Getting use to something is not a problem but being where you should not be, can be quite awkward. In life, everybody needs their own space and time, and it is for others to respect it. Oh well, I guess I have to learn how to go about doing it...Haiz...
Anyway, the next wonderful event during the hols should be the amazing race or what we named as hot pursuit. Must say that it has been a rather successful event, a lot better than what I had expected. It is not easy to organise such an event, especially the funding part. Really like to thank the other corps officers who have chipped in to help. Without them the event would not have been that great. Hopefully next time can invite other corps to join in the fun, then can have more attractive prizes and also interact with others, but that will have to wait until next year. Haiz...
One of the few wishes in my life is to learn how to ride a bicycle. And learning at the age of seventeen is a shock to me... Seriously I have thought about doing it since young, my real first attempt at the bike was perhaps in sec 2, but it ended quickly cos my friends was all giving instruction at the same time. Too confusing and too much for me to take it... It all came true yesterday... haha... in the most unbelievable circumstances... Really must thank all my 2F friends who helped and taught me yesterday... Still in a I cant believe I did it mood... They are really great people...
And life goes on...即使天开始下雪了...As end of hols draws nearer...命运还在等待